This & That: Calgary Comic Expo 2012





Thanks to social media outlets Facebook and Twitter I was able to document my recent trip to the Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo 2012. It was quite the quest filled with misadventure, good times and a few bad. Among my many activities that weekend it included the fact I got drunk with 'The Honky Tonk Man', 








I got to meet Stan Lee






 and most of the cast of 'Star Trek: The Next Generation', and I had a talk with comic book writing icon/Trek Novelist Peter David. 




Check out my 'Captains Log' blog posts about my Calgary experience over at the Random Nerdness Blog.


www.randomnerdness.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New podcast episodes!!

Blog #11: TNG Seasons 3,4 & 5

Blog #37: Remembering B5's 'Commander Sinclair'